Spring is finally here and love is in the air! Between the warmer weather and the new blooms all around it’s one of the best times for nuptials. Deer Creek Golf Club is here to help pull off a great spring wedding, at the perfect venue. While springtime is busy with all the prom-goers and spring breakers, there are plenty of ways to pull off your special day in the midst of it.
There are a variety of things to focus on for a successful spring wedding, we have narrowed some of those for you.
One of the best parts of a spring wedding is that everything is in bloom at this time. There is such a wide range of stems in-season to dress up your wedding with. Peonies, tulips, daffodils, and hyacinths, nature supplies some of the most beautiful decorations. Cherry blossoms, dogwood, wheatgrass, herbs, and moss are great non-traditional touches to your floral arrangements. Deer Creek ballroom is adjacent to the beautiful outdoor gardens and country club. We are also an outdoor wedding venue with lush landscaping and an amazon cascading waterfall.
Spring Wedding Colors
Springtime is for pastels and softer but beautiful colors. When planning out your color palette, here are some wedding themes for spring:
- Blue, Purple, and Pink: softer, cooler shades are always a great way to go. Pops of these colors bring a subtle but radiant touch to your centerpieces, napkins, drapery, and even table cloths.
- Pink, Orange, White: Using various shades of pinks and oranges against white will add a bright splash of color in a classic way to your wedding day. They are happy hues for a reason, why not have them surrounding the happiest of days?
- Shades of Pink: Pink is incredibly versatile due to its many different shades. It will let you bring a soft pop of color or a brighter one!
- Warms Hues and Green: One of the most popular spring wedding colors are the subdued shades that also bring brightness. Using saturated fiery reds, oranges, and yellows mixed in with warm greens is a fantastic way to go.
- Red, Pink, and White: This is a classy way to incorporate color into your big day. Dark reds mellowed out with softer shades of pinks and white are great for Spring.
What to Wear to a Spring Wedding?
Finding the perfect dress or outfit is one of the biggest parts of your wedding day. Choosing between a sexy or classy wedding dress can be a lot, but there are also new spring wedding dress trends to consider:
- Bridal Dresses With Floral Motifs
- Deep V Necklines Dresses
- Puff Sleeve Wedding Gowns
- Mini Wedding Dresses
- Minimalist Bridal Gowns
- Sexy Silhouette Gowns
- Thigh-High Slits Bridal Gowns
For the grooms, it’s all about what fabric their suit is made from. We recommend cotton suits because they are a nice, lightweight option, especially for outdoor weddings in South Florida.
If you want a beautifully scenic wedding venue, contact us today, availability runs out quickly!