If couples are tying the knot on October 31st, there is probably a chance that they are planning spooky weddings. Halloween-themed weddings celebrate the love between you and the holiday! Our wedding venue has seen a few Halloween weddings in our time, and here Deer Creek wants to share some tips and Halloween wedding ideas!
Tips for Halloween-Themed Weddings
When it comes to spooky weddings, the first thing you’ll want to do is to make sure your guests are fully aware of the theme and their parts in it. If you want a dress code or anything else from your guests, include it on the invitations. This will give them enough time to prepare before the wedding.
Communicating with your guests will help keep your special day on the theme if that is what you wish!
Have Fun With it!
Holidays and weddings alike are meant to be celebrated with the ones you love in the way that you want to celebrate. You can incorporate details that excite you and just enjoy decorating and playing into your theme.
Here are some Halloween wedding ideas:
- Black place settings with crystal wedding favors
- Black wedding suits with silver accents
- Halloween-themed desserts
- Incorporating Halloween details into your cake (ex. Skull cake topper)
- ‘Til Death neon sign to hang behind the newlyweds
- Bride with dark and dramatic wedding makeup
- Bridesmaids in dark, vampy, gothic dresses and styles
- Leather jackets for the wedding party
- Coffin ring box for the ring bearer
- Dark pumpkins, skulls, webs, and other spooky wedding decorations lining the aisle
- Black candles and other dark tables decor
- Dark flowers for the bouquets, boutonnieres, and centerpieces
If you have any questions about our wedding venue or Halloween wedding ideas, contact us! And check out some more examples of the best spooky wedding below.