6 Quick Golfing Tips to Improve your Game
Golf is a sport that attracts players and spectators of all denominations. Unlike other sports, golf is a game that one can participate in regardless of age or other physical limitations. Deer Creek Golf Club has extensive experience with the game of golf and knows that there are common mistakes that many golfers make.
The professional staff of golfers at Deer Creek have a quick list of 6 golfing tips for improving your game, immediately.
- Grip pressure and arm tension are components of a golf game that all players struggle with. On a scale of 1 to 10, you should hold your golf club at a level 3. You’ve got to play golf relaxed.
- 90% of the time the problem is in the set-up which usually results in poor posture. Make sure your back is straight for the proper rotation.
- Alignment is so important. You need to make sure the line of your feet is parallel to your target line.
- Loosen up before the round of golf. This will allow you to relax and get some of the bad shots out beforehand. Most importantly though it will prevent muscle injury.
- Swing the club through the ball to a picturesque finish, amateur golfer hit the ball.
- Don’t keep your head down. Keep your head up through the swing and let your body turn through the target.
Deer Creek Golf Club golf schools are where PGA and LPGA golf professionals offer full-service private and group lessons, and our golf schools are well suited for golfers of all levels. Enjoy the tips above and for more tips, check out one of our golf schools in Florida today!